Update: Summer meal sites will be closed for the holiday weekend, from Friday, July 3 to Sunday, July 5. Daily pick-up locations will provide additional meals on Thursday to cover the closure. Locations Northgate, Salmon Run, Bobbin Mill, Boys and Girls Club will provide additional meals on Wednesday to cover the closure, but families can go to any site open on Thursday as well. Service will resume as usual on Monday. Happy 4th of July!
Beginning Monday, June 22, summer meals will be provided—at no charge—to kids ages 18 and under at a variety of Burlington Schools and other locations. No fees, no registration—just show up!
A new stop, “Supper in the Park” at Roosevelt Park daily from 5 to 6 p.m., has been added to the schedule. Distribution at South Meadow, Franklin Square, and Riverside has moved up to daily service from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The full summer schedule is listed below.
Summer Meal Distribution Schedule
- North Avenue Alliance Church: Daily Breakfast and Lunch, 9 to 10 a.m.
- Edmunds Elementary School: Daily Breakfast and Lunch, 9 to 10 a.m.
- Sustainability Academy: Daily Breakfast, Lunch, and Supper, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Champlain Elementary: Daily Breakfast and Lunch, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- NEW South Meadow, Franklin Square, and Riverside: Daily Breakfast and Lunch, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Northgate, Salmon Run, and Bobbin Mill: M-W-F Breakfast and Lunch, 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Boys and Girls Club: M-W-F Breakfast, Lunch and Supper 9:30 to 11:00 a.m.
- NEW “Supper in the Park” at Roosevelt Park: Daily 5 to 6 p.m.
For more information on dates, locations and meal times, visit the Burlington School Food Project website or contact Director Doug Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.